Friday, April 23, 2010

While you teach, you learn!

I've been trying to learn how to become more productive, manage my time better and develop myself. Lately, I've been helping out my Mom on some housing reorganization after a fire that took place a year ago.
Doing this, we talked a lot and I told her about how to be more productive and do more with the same amount of time she has.

I've been teaching her setting goals, set priorities and follow a written plan. It's a bit confusing for her at the moment but she told me she likes it as it feels clearer for her. She feels like she knows better where she's going with this.

In the meantime, I'm also learning a lot. Maybe just by listening what I'm telling her. I guess it strengthens my knowledge. It also appears more abvious for me that those productive tips and knowledge are so helpful.

Teaching is a great way to learn for the "student" as well as the "teacher".

No comments:

Post a Comment