Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Don't accept an average life"

Darren Hardy said during his tribute to Jim Rohn to not accept an average life and to always do at least the best of what we are capable of.

This hit me a lot and I realized why most people don't succeed in life and prefer watching TV all the time wishing there were in the TV set or wishing they would win the lottery. As Darren Hardy said:" successful people just do what non successful people are not willing to do!"

There is no magic into that! It's just a matter of doing what 99% of the people doesn't want to do, or is afraid to do, or even worst too lazy to do!

I AM NOT like these people... I CAN DO what people are not willing to do and I will achieve it!!! NO MORE AVERAGE LIFE! ONLY THE BEST OF THE BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment