Friday, March 5, 2010

Why we don't do what we shoud and do what we shouldn't?

It's amazing how we can easily lose focus on what's important for us and just let ourselves do the non necessary things.

It's so easy, so tempting and so useless to spend major time on minor things. The most important thing is to keep our focus on what we have to be doing and spend major time on major things.

Here's a Facebook message from John Assaraf to stay focus:

"Do you want to get focused RIGHT now on achieving great results in one or more areas of your life/business?
Stop whatever you are doing right now and ask these TWO questions:

1- What am I doing or allowing right now that isn't supporting me in achieving my goals?
2- What can I do right now to support my goal of achieving___ Then do it!


Do this exercise twice daily for immediate adjustments and once weekly for strategic direction.Your results will grow exponentially."There is no such thing as Time Management- There is Only event management.
"
John Assaraf

For me now, I need to implement this simple discipline and put it on my daily calendar to make sure I work on it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment