Thursday, March 11, 2010

Staying focus

How come we can do something one day and forget about it the very next day?

I guess it's maybe something that only happens to me or people like me. I have this huge issue at the moment where I commit to do something today. I make plans for the future but just can't stay focus two days in a row and follow through with it! I just have the hardest time right now.

Taking some distance about the situation and after talking to a good friend of mine yesterday night, it appears to me now that it's just because i am lacking a vision or a sense of going somewhere with my life right now. I used to always have something to look for and go after but since I don't really have that right now, my whole body and mind can't just move by demand.

Still I need to find a way to get moving and get going. Actually this situation is great to start over and relearn some basics. I'll find greater and higher goals to reach in the process, one way or another and no matter how long it will take!

No comments:

Post a Comment