Sunday, March 14, 2010

Feelings

I haven't talked about feelings in my blog so far. Personal development is a large subject but we don't talk enough about feelings and how we feel on a day-to-day basis.

After a recent event with some friends, even if I had a great time, something didn't feel right for me. Something wasn't good. I felt like I wasn't living my life the way I wanted it to be. I felt upset about myself and I knew deep in me I was the only one responsible for that situation.

When we feel those emotions and when we have this taste in our mouth that something is not how we want it, it looks like it's the right moment to do something drastically different. It might be the time to change direction and go straight to where we want to go or where we want to be.

Like Jim Rohn once said: "Make sure the only force that pulls you forward is the force of the future". He also said: "Make sure every steps you take, drive you in the direction you want to go".

No comments:

Post a Comment