Friday, January 15, 2010

"Do it while the emotion is high and intense"

This is pretty much what Jim Rohn had to say about putting something into actions.

He also said a lot of things about getting things done but I like this one as I think it is very true that a lot of things we do are based around the emotions we have that gives us the boost of energy and moreover mental power to put whatever we want to do or accomplish into actions.

Just like the book I'm currently reading, I'm reading it because my emotion is high right now to know more about managing my money and be better at what I'm doing with it. I have a lot of books in my personal library, a lot of book I should have read a long time ago but never took the time to do it. So now that I have my emotion high and that I want to develop the habit of reading that will lead into reading more books this year and for the years to come... I just "do it while the emotion is high and intense."

No comments:

Post a Comment