Sunday, September 12, 2010

The way you think is the way you see things

Recently, I had a not great period and I realized that how I felt had a great impact on what I was perceiving. When I changed my way of thinking, my way of feeling got different and my overall observation changed a lot too!

Like I read in "The Richest Man in Babylon", there is a chapter when it is written that a man sees life through a mirror an when he expects a good outcome, everything he sees from that mirror will be going his way.

I guess, the whole point here to make sure that we put our mind right to see good things happening to each one of us, without thinking of bad outcomes and looking forward to positive results.

As for me, I need to always keep a positive attitude in order to have good things happen to me and everybody else reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment