Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's been way too long but I'm still hanging there!

Yes, since my last post in June, I've had a lot of things going on in my life, personally, emotionally, physically and professionally.
Well yes, a pretty busy and unexpected summer.
It's not an excuse whatsoever as I don't like to make any. I'm just realizing that compared to what I used to do so far, it's been way different for sure!!

Now what's new for me?? Well, on the good side, I've been working on reading more, searching for new opportunities. Maybe not as hard as I would wanted it but still on the way. Now I need to find a goal that will put me on the right track and keep me focus.

I am also working on making myself better by getting better habits. I think even if I had some good years (because I had a strong goal in mind... that helped a lot!) I didn't have good habits. Now I need to have better habits to help myself doing a better job with less effort in order to be more efficient and more productive.

Not an easy task to do but I'm on my way, and won't stop until I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment