Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ups and downs

I'm trying to write at least as many post on my blog than I did the last month.

In April, it was the first time since my first couple months writing that I wrote less (way less!) than the previous month, which was a good month writing for me!

I guess, it goes up and down depending on our family and personal life. I didn't have a great month in April personally. At the same time, it's part of life and every body goes through it and deals with the same fortune or miss-fortune around them.
My main mistake I guess was not to have followed my written plan as closely as I should and could have done.

Any big company can't find or accept random excuses on why they fail to meet their goals. I just have to make sure it doesn't happen again and find no excuse to do the same anymore!

Writing right now is a proof of my intent of doing a better job and at the same time, I need to improve on my time management skills and moreover, on getting results!

"Results is the name of the game" by Jim Rohn.

No comments:

Post a Comment