Saturday, June 19, 2010

Inconsistency

I don't know why it is so difficult for me to get going on a consistent basis. I guess thinking about it, it is maybe cause my goals are too vague, not well designed or my "whys" are not strong enough.

Especially on posting on my blog, I'd like to be more serious about that and post around one note every two days. Actually, I read not too long ago that "what gets measured, gets done". And it works, so I will just do the same for that!!!

I think I'm losing my skills in some ways. Like a friend told me one day, when I was not going as fast as i wanted:
"just believe it's gonna be better in 5 minutes and get going. If not, just wait another 5 minutes and so on until you get started. You'll see, everything will be alright if you keep believe you will go where you want to be."

I have to say he was really right on that... So I just need to do it all again!!!! LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment